Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

27 September 2014

Patterned Floral Bird

Inner swirls and doodles!
 
I got this lovely bird topper, with its own frame, from a craft mag, its a Hunkydory design.

Went for a quite a bold look with this, in pinks, cold and white tones. The backing paper, is actually a very dark pink, and helped the topper stand out.

I had fun making this embellishment, and it was nice to get back to using my cutting dies.

I find it interesting finding papers and textured card, even glittered or in this case hologhraphic too, to try and create interesting embellishments, that compliment the artwork in the toppers I use. And also make an interesting display in themselves.


When I make a card now, I have feel Im looking for interest.  For the person that gets the card to be able to look and see interesting elements, regardless how many times they look at the card :D

Cutting Dies Used


 Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Tropical Flourish
 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Flowers, Intricate

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts