Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 September 2014

Pink Floral Key

What about a Key?
 
I made some cards this month, that werent festive, so thought I would get those up, having every one a break from christmas (lol)

I had to take the photo of this card on an angle because the mirror board was reflecting me in the photo, and we dont want that :D

I used a few cutting dies on this card, infact I went for making the whole card with cutting dies, and had fun. And just love trying to think out of the box when using that lovely Key Cutting Die

The rose backing paper, was from a rose paper pack I got from The Works, and it has really come in handy. 

Staying with pink, white and silver colours, I combined swirls, flowers, frames and key to come up with this combination.


Really like this card, and I really should try and use that frame more, as it just got such nice detail.

Cutting Dies used 
Marianne D Creatables - Lace Squares 
Nellie Snellen Shape Die - Flower Swirl 
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Flowers, Intricate
Marianne D Creatables Key

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts