Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 September 2014

Purple Rose Gift Box

Fancy Purple Rose Gift Box

I had fun recently making gift boxes for an upcoming Craft Event, so decided to do a Floral Themed box

I wanted to make a larger box and didn't have a large enough rose cutting die. So I made my own template - really comes in handy being able to use a graphics program at times.

I cut the rose out in thick plain, purple paper. Then I painted half the petals with purple cosmic paint. The photo doesn't show the full affect, but it really catches the light :D

As the rose is the main element for this box, I decided to use smaller embellishments for the sides.

So neat little flowers, a sprig and butterfly, a box that can be used for all kinds of occassions. 
Cutting Dies used -



Joy Crafts Cutting and Embossing Stencil - 3 Daisies

Signature Dies - Pine Cones
Marianne D Craftables – Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts