Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 September 2014

Red Floral Card

Stunning Floral Design! 
I got a lovely Floral Craft CD, this year by Debbi Moore.  And I love the designs on it. This is a card I made with one of the designs from that CD

I know, I didnt use much in the way of my cutting dies, just one for the layering. I kept it simple, just focused on the artwork and didn't add any other element.  Something I dont do very often now.  So for me, this card looks so much simpler than is normal for me these days.

A little bit fiddly to cut out mind, this design, as those flowers are quite detailed.  However, worth the effort, as the 3D works so well, and makes the flowers reach out from the design.

The butterflies are really cute too.  And of course, I added a bit of litter to the flowers and butterflies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts