Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 September 2014

Silver Art Deco Lady

Elegance is timeless.

This topper was a Debbi Moore design, one of her larger toppers from her craft mags.
I still very much like the art deco artwork, and was pleased to finally get chance to use this topper

I added gems to the frame and used various cutting dies to make the embellishments.  Went for a bold look, with silver and black.
I like using black on cards, but always feel a little nervious to try it, as it is such a bold affect.

Of course the head piece just asked for glitter (lol).  I like to put glitter on cards, just often forget to do so.

Its nice to revisit older designs, quite often when getting newer artwork, you forget about the lovely stuff you've not used in a while

Cutting Dies Used


Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Flowers, Intricate 

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Tropical Flourish

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts