Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 September 2014

Silver Tree

Ive had this Debbi Moore topper - from a craft mag - since last christmas, but hadn't got chance to use it last year.

I really like the detail in the tree, looks lovely and just added a touch of glitter to highlight the star.  Its a difficult die to cut out with the detail, so I tried a tip I found on - line and it worked.

I sprayed the back of the card with Fabric Softner and let it dry.  This helped soften the card enough for this cutting die to cut better. :D

I used my favourite cutting die

Cutting die used -


Marianne D Christmas Creatables Finnish Ice Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts