Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

14 September 2014

Vibrant Peacock

I remember the first time I saw a peacock up close, on a visit to a stately home years ago, and still feel they are quite magnificant birds to look at with those wonderful feathers.

This card was made with one of the larger toppers, and papers from a Debbi Moore craft mag.  Love the rich blue tones, and the detail. Those feathers that just begged for a touch of glitter :D

It was a larger card this time, as the topper was quite big, I did wish it was a little smaller to be honest. But I managed to add some lovely flowers, cut out using some of the fancy handmade pattern papers in my stash.

 Cutting Dies Used


Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Flowers, Intricate

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts