Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 September 2014

Winter House

Snow in Winter..... Will there be any this year.

I dont mind snow in winter, as long as I don't have to travel in it :D  It always looks so clean, crisp and lovely.  But I think there should always be snow at Christmas...

This Debbi Moore design caught my eye, as I loved the snowy House. Just the kind of scene you want for christmas.  I especially like the lovely frame around it too.

I like to mix up the shapes I used from cutting dies when making embellishments.  And felt the sprigs from the Signature Dies - Pine Cones set went really well with the Marianne D Christmas Creatables Poinsettia.

I really like this card, its festive, yet artistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts