Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 October 2014

Christmas Elegance in Green

Elegant Festive Lady

I really like the elegant lady artwork that Debbi Moore does, and this is one of my favourites.  
A fantasy feel to this one too, as well as being festive.

I  stayed with the green and white tones with the card, as much as possible. Also used different textures. The design is printed in glossy photo paper, something I dont do that often.

The embellishment is made from glitter card and vellum, using Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches and Marianne D Christmas Creatables Poinsettia, Straight cutting dies.

I have seen a few new Poinsettia dies around, but resisted the temptation to buy one, as I still very much like this Marianne one and afterall you can only use one at a time (lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts