Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

12 October 2014

Christmas Wreath

Die Cutting Wreath

I have tried a wreath on a card before, though not as detailed as this and not using Cutting Dies.


I have a longer ivy die - Marianne D Creatables Holly Branches, which I used on this card.  I also used Signature Dies - Pine Cones and Marianne D Christmas Creatables Poinsettia, Straight.

The circle was cut out in glitter card, with textured and shiny cards used for the other elements.  

I also lay out my pieces on a card before sticking anything down, to see how they will work together and their positioning.

I made the bow from my lovely selection of ribbons, a nice finishing touch.

This turned out to be a fun and creative project, and I am pleased with the finished look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts