Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 October 2014

Delicate Textured Florals

Delicately Textured

That was the affect I was hoping for this card. 
I got a few small free 3D sheets in a card mag, probably meant for a much smaller card than this 5x7" size.
So I needed to add other interesting elements to the card when using this lovely delicate rose design

I went for lilac tones, as there is a touch of lilac in the rose 3D design and I felt it would be a nice contrast.

I used an embossing folder, as the deboss side for a change, and painted (with cosmic paints) part of the pattern.
I made the embellishment with Crafts-Too Sprig of Leaves and Joy Crafts Cutting - 3 Daisies.  I also painted these using cosmic paints.

The over all looks, is delicate and pretty, with a touch of shimmer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts