Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 October 2014

Double Hearts

Raffle Prize made for St John's Church Craft Fair

I wanted to make a couple of things to be raffled off at the October Craft Fair at St John's Church

This one is Double Heart card, that has a stand to display it.  The Hearts were made with a Glitter Girls Embossing Board.
I still have a few of their boards, and really should use them more, as I do like the affect of projects like this.

I went for silver, white and purple shades, that way this project could be given for all kinds of occasions.

Played around with my dots Embossing Folder, which always looks so elegant.

The sprig Cutting die and Rose Cutting die are recent ones I got this summer and I love them both :D  

I cut them out in plain cream card, then painted the sprig with white cosmic paint, and the roses with silver cosmic paint.
The affect is lovely and transformed plain card to something so much nicer.

The rose cuts flat, and is quite small. So very fiddly when putting those roses together, took a few failed attempts to be honest, before I got the hang of them.
But well worth the effort, and they work so nice with that lovely sprig.

Only one complaint, the sprig die is very hard to cut out, won't even look at thicker card, so kinda disappointed with that.

Cutting Dies Used -



Cheery Lynn Designs Die - Gardinia, Small

Crafts-Too Sprig of Leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts