Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 October 2014

Dufex Bubble Bath

Ladies Bubble Bath

I found this Dufex 3D design sheet in my stash, so had to use it. I love the affect of dufex, but it is so hard to cut out as it reflects the light.

The design reminds me of something my Gran would use :D  Very vintage.

And it just begged to be made into a pink card - lol - so went with pink and silver to compliment the design


The flowers I made using the Sizzix Die - Flower, Mini Daisy by Susan Tierney-Cockburn.  Its a very fiddly die, however, I think I may of finally mastered it. I used a delicately patterned paper this time, works really well.

I also used part of the Marianne D Creatables Double Frame die.  A bit of embossing and a lovely delicate affect :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts