Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

7 October 2014

Fancy Snowflakes

Fancy Patterned Snowflakes

Its October, and it's feeling like winter. Definately gets me in the mood to make Christmas cards :D

I wanted to try something a little different when it came to using my snowflake dies.  Thought it would be fun to do multi patterned ones, instead of going for silver or white.

So this card ended up in shades of blue, the snowflakes were cut out cusing patterned card - hence the white and red effect. I kinda like it :D

I stayed with the snowflake affect with the backing, by using my favourite festive embossing folder.  Im really trying to use my cosmic paints more now, and painted the odd bits on the embossed card with white.

Turned out as a modern affect, really like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts