Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 October 2014

Floral Wreath Hanger

Raffle Prize for St John's Church Craft Event

I made this floral hanger to be raffled at the St Johns Craft Fair this month.

I have not done a floral Wreath before, and decided to do a general floral theme, rather than christmas themed.  This means it can be given as a gift for all kinds of occasions :D

I had fun making this project, though it was a little fiddly, and I spent quite sometime moving elements around to work on the size of ring I made - approx 7". 

I use various cutting dies to make the embellishments for this project and with the ribbon and bow it looks really lovely.




Cutting Dies Used -


Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Flowers, Intricate

Marianne D Creatables Bird w/Ivy

cArt Us Nesting Dies - Butterflies

Entered in Die Cutting Divas Challenge 185




No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts