Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 October 2014

Golden Wedding

I was asked to do a card for a Golden Wedding

I decided to use embossed patterned card, for the base.  

Keeping with gold and peach colours, I used Marianne D Creatables Double Frame, cut in glitter. 
The drinking glasses and horse shoe, were made with a Glitter Girls embossing board. I don't get chance to use it often, so was lovely to do so
The flowers were ones i had in my stash, the ones you buy and hide until that special card comes along :D
And I felt the Marianne D Creatables Key, would make a nice embellishment for htis theme. It was cut out in subtle white glitter card, but doesnt show the sparkle in the photo.
A bit of embossing on the glasses and horse shoe to finish off 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts