Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 October 2014

Mini Roses

Delicate Rose Embellishments

Recently got Cheery Lynn Designs Die - Gardinia, Small cutting die.

Its something I have been considering for a while, getting more 3D affect floral dies, and this is my first. 
However, say that I probably could make some of my other floral dies more 3D looking when I make them up.

This rose one of course cuts flat, then is made up into these really pretty little roses. This is the first card I made with the roses, will say they are quite fiddly to put together. That could be because they are are quite small. I picked that size so that I could get more use from them. The card sizes I make arent that big, so need embellishments tthat will not overwhelm any topper I combine with them.

I made this card just using various cutting dies. Kept it simple as I wanted to see if the roses could hold their own on a card :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts