Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 October 2014

Patterns and Nature


Patterns in plants and animals

I have noticed a trend of including unusual patterns in nature in crafting.
This lovely topper - free with a craft mag - has the birds and flowers, with unusual backing included.

So I stayed with this theme and used patterned card and paper for the backing and with the cutting dies used for the embellishments.
Really liked the affect, and of course a great way to use up scrap patterned card and paper.

I used Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Fanciful Flourish,
cArt Us Nesting Dies - Butterflies, and a flower die I just can't remember the name of.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts