Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 October 2014

Petals

Delicate Petals

This is one of those cards, when I played with glitter, texture, shapes and 3D

The 3D design was a freebie from a craft mag. Only small, so I needed to add a few embellishments, but also didn't want to overwhelm the lovely design

So I went for a bit of embossing, using a folder in my collection, and used glitter pens to highlight part of the pattern.

The flowers were made with Sizzix - Flower, Mini Daisy by Susan Tierney-Cockburn, that really detailed, many petalled flower that takes quite a while to create.

I enjoyed making this card, using subtle tones and delicate elements, one that took a steady hand too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts