Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 October 2014

Rose Heart Lady

Roses and Hearts

I have returned to doing more digital collages, using images in my large digital collection.  I can spend hours looking through my digital art collection, to find images and designs that compliment each other.

I found the vintage rose paper backing on a free site, and the lady image, is one I purchased.

They work really well together, and even better when I made it into a Decoupage sheet. 
I use to do alot of this, and intend to do more in the future - will be adding more design sheets to my Free Arts section too on my blog.

This turned out to be a lovely card too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts