Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 October 2014

Vintage Balloon

Vintage Balloon

I've never been in an Air Balloon, scared of heights :D  But I can imagine it is a great experience to see the landscape.

The design on this card is one of Debbie Moore's, did like the colours and vintage feel.
The compass was a nice touch too, and nice to have 3D elements to the design.

I used Cheery Lynn Gears cutting die for the extra embellishments, and they worked quite well.

And of course, a great male themed card :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts