Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

30 October 2014

Vintage Snowman

Building Snowman

I've not had chance to make many snowmen, but its always something that kids seem to really enjoy, and of course us adults who still have a big kid in us :D

This vintage design came from a Joanna Sheen craft CD, lovely artwork, really like the vintage feel. There arent many festive designs on the CD, which is a shame, as I would of liked to use more by this artist, during the festive period

I kept the card reasonably simple, just adding a bit of embossed card and small bow, as I wanted to focus on the lovely artwork :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts