Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

20 October 2014

Vintage Winter Angel

Angels in Winter

I feel angels and winter has a nice feel to it, especially as a Christmas theme.

This is a novel design, and Ive a few with a similar look, of angels dressed in winter clothing.
Most of my designs are actually stand along images, but I found this one offered with a vintage frame.  I made it into a 3D design and love the affect

This card would work as any theme, as the papers and colours are more muted and subtle.

I used the Signature Dies - Pine Cones cutting die to make the embellishment.  A very useful themed die, and I am hoping to get a larger version last year.

A soft, subtle, vintage look to this xmas card :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts