Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 October 2014

Vintage Winter Lady

Elegance in White

I love this card, it's one of those projects that turns out just right :D

The topper is a Debbi Moore Design, one from a Craft CD.  I artwork is elegant and so festive.
The design is also Decoupage, I still really like 3D sheets, and use them as often as I can in my card making.
Its so relaxing cutting out all the bits.

The backing on this card is mat gold card, and I  used my snowflake embossing folder.  A good deep inpression with this folder.


The boots were made with Marianne D Creatables Skates cutting die. It's quite a bit die, so one i really like using, but don't always have enough space on a card to use.  Cut out in gold glitter card, and a nice little neat bow on the top.

Yep, Im happy with this card, its got fine artwork and texture :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts