Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

18 October 2014

Wintery Owl

Owls in Winter.

I love owls, they are my favourite bird of Prey.  So lovely. Ive heard a few these past few nights, hooting :D

The 3D sheet on this card is a La Pashe, a Christmas one, I had in my stash. It's a bigger design, which is why I hadnt used it to be honest.

The glitter doesnt show, but i did put some on the snow.  
The dies I used were Lea'bilities Wafer thin Die - Reindeer Set and the Marianne D Lampost die.  I think they compliment each other quite well.

I have been reflecting on why I make cards, probably as I have been a few extra of late to do a couple of Craft Fairs.  And realised, it's not to sell them, but its for the pleasure of being creative.  Its an added bonus if someone else likes my creations and buys a card :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts