Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 November 2014

Butterfly Angel

Butterflies with Angels 

They seemed like a good match when I decided to make this card.  The 3D of the elegant angel has been in my stash for ages, and I had just not gotten around to using it.

As the angel design has various shades and delicate flowers in it, I picked one colour and tried to tone everything thing with that - Pink

However, the butterflies ended up being multi toned, but I think they worked well with the backing paper and other layers


I love the Angel design, very pretty and really like how all the elements work together in this finished project

Cutting dies used -


cArt Us Nesting Dies - Butterflies

Cheery Lynn Designs Dies - Fanciful Flourish

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts