Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 November 2014

Deep Roses

Deep Red Roses

I have had this artwork for quite a while and hadn't gotten around to using it.
I made it into a 3D design, just simple layers, but enough to highlight those lovely roses.

I have a lot of rose artwork, and though I like lots of different flowers, there is just something about roses that appeals to me :D

I embossed the backing, using one of my folders, in satin finished gold card. Made for a lovely affect, and works well with th rustic backing of the rose topper.

Pretty , yet quite a bold project

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts