Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

28 November 2014

Fancy Floral Robin

So many cards to show, and so little time before Christmas.

It's been so much more fun this year, for crafting, as I have had the opportunity to do a couple of craft fairs, so lots more festive cards to display and share with visitors to my blog.
I do hope they have been of interest to folks, and hopefully given others ideas too.

This card started with a stunning Hunkydory paper, the robin is so nice, and blends in with the florals.

I made another embellishment with a poinsettia die and sprig die.  Though this time used pearl gems to compliment, as they worked well with the dots on the paper.

Colourful but affective :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts