Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

23 November 2014

Fancy Floral Shoe

Footwear with Flowers

There is something I find really appealing about footwear with flowers. It's something I first came across in artwork, when I first started collecting vintage artwork.

This design Ive had in my stash for a while, and love the vibrant colours in the shoe, and the stunning roses.


I used the Tattered Lace Die Owl Trio cutting die, the owls are so cute in this set and the little leaf design is also from that set.

The owl just adds a little bit of interest to this very detailed artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts