Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 November 2014

Monochrome Lady

One of my favourite Lady designs, by Debbi Moore

The My Fair Lady artwork is just so nice, elegant and ever so detailed.

I went for as much black and white as I could with this card, so it has an almost Monchrome affect

The Lady design is 3D, I added a bit of glitter to the flower in her hat.

I used an embossing folder on the silver mirror layer. That layering was cut out with one of the Creative Expression Dies, Austrian Collection by Sue Wilson - Vienna dies, which is good that I can use this collection without using them all together.

The flowers are made using the Sizzix - Flower, Mini Daisy by Susan Tierney-Cockburn cutting die, I used vellum.

Im pleased with this finished project, though worked in bold colours, the overall affect is still elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts