Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

14 November 2014

Orange Roses

Vibrant Roses

I had this lovely roses design sheet in my stash for a while. I really liked the orange tone in the flowers, so I decided to go with vibrant colours.
So went for orange, gold and yellow. The paper is also bright and vibrant.
The rest of the layers are in orange and cream.

And the embellishments were made with gold, orange and yellow.  

The finished project is vibrant and eye catching :D

Cutting Dies used -


Crafts-Too Sprig of Leaves

Marianne D Creatables Key
Marianne D Creatables Double Frame
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts