Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

15 November 2014

Pink Owl House

Model Project

I generally make cards, so do a 3D  model is something rare for me. This year though I have been trying different things and this is my first attempt at a bird house

I managed to find a tempate for a small bird house, which I cut out in white card.

I then cut out pattern paper for front and back. 

Now this house is only about 4" high,, so I knew I couldnt put a lot of it. So I looked at my cutting dies and decided on the lovely roses, a recent sprig, and one of the ever so cute owls I got recently

I got to play with cosmic paints too, as I painted the roses and the sprigg, love the sheen you get with those paints



There wasn't a roof part to this template, so  I had to estimate that piece, and I embossed the whole roof with one of my embossing folders, gave it a lovely texture.  And has the roof looked a bit empty, I used a lovely butterfly cutting die for that section

This is my first bird house, and I am well pleased with how this project turned out.  Ever so cute too :D


Dies used -


Tattered Lace Die Owl Trio

Crafts-Too Sprig of Leaves
Cheery Lynn Designs Die - Gardinia, Small
cArt Us Nesting Dies - Butterflies

Entered into the -
Allsorts Challenge No 285
ABC Challenge - Xtra Special

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts