Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 November 2014

Road Cycling

Road Bikes

When I saw this design, by Debbi Moore, I knew I'd got the one for using on a card for a guy that loves to cycle

I've also was a cyclist for years, but it was one of those activities I needed to give up, due to ill health.  

I used a 3D version of the design, and also used a cog patterned embossing folder for the backing.
And once again the Cheery Lynn Gears cutting die has come in handy, it has quickly become a favourite to use for male themed cards.

This card reminds me of quiet, open tracks, biking in nice weather :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts