Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

10 November 2014

Round Robin

Cheeky Robin

When I saw this design by Debbi Moore, it reminded me of a cheeky little robin that looks through one of my windows, looking for food :D Its a cute, cheeky little chap, and his dance always works, as I always go give him food.

I really do like the artwork on this topper, such pretty detail, especially with the subject backing included.

I used a couple of cutting dies to compliment this little bird.  The tree die, I got free in a craft mag, and the corners were made using Marianne Designs Craftables - Ivys Corner 

I like the affect of going for cool blue tones too, seems to make the robin stand out more :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts