Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

24 November 2014

Skates and Hearts

Fancy Festive Heart Paper

I started with a stunning backing paper, by Hunkydory. So pretty, I just didnt want to cover it with a large topper.

So I decided to use various cutting dies to make embellishments to compliment the paper.
The tag was made using part of the Creative Expression Dies, Austrian Collection by Sue Wilson - Vienna, I used the smallest section,


The boots were made with Marianne D Creatables Skates die, cut out of the same pearlised red card.

The cute owl is one of the Tattered Lace Die Owl Trio set, a laal chunky chap this one.

I made the bow by using two different types of ribbon, something I've not done before, do like the affect.

Overall the affect is modern for this card, something a little different.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts