Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

17 November 2014

Winter House

I love cottages in winter

This winter scene is so festive, snow always looks so nice drapped over cottages and their gardens.

I love the detail in this design, one from  a Joanna Sheen craft CD's. That little cat at the garden gate is such a sweet touch.  The artwork is really interesting, and I found myself noticing different things whilst cutting out the 3D design

I used the nMarianne Designs Craftables - Ivys Corner to make the corners, but otherwise kept the card simple and focused on the lovely artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts