Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

16 December 2014

Clock Vintage Lady

My digital collage

I've been having more fun making my own toppers, and then making them into 3D sheets.
The design on this card was one of those, the clock, holly, and lady are all seperate elements, and I feel they all work well together.

I used an embossing folder for backing on this card
And the embellishment was made using 

Marianne D Christmas Creatables Poinsettia, Straight and Cheery Lynn Designs - Tropical Flourish dies.

I really l ike this card, its elegant and interesting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts