Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

4 December 2014

Floral Robin

Such a pretty Robin

I used a Hunkydory topper on this card, the detail in the robin is really nice

And I liked the poinsettia flower being part of the artwork on the topper.

I just have to make a poinsettia embellishment to compliment the topper. I used Marianne D Christmas Creatables Poinsettia, Straight and
Crafts-Too Sprig of Leaves, with a touch of cosmic paint on the sprig :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts