Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

27 December 2014

Glamour Emerald Lady

Fab Fashion Lady

I get a craft mag by Debbi Moore and alot of the free toppers in the mag are larger one for larger cards.
I don't make many larger card, so it is nice to get the chance to get chance to use these lovely toppers

This card was made with one of the stunning fashion lady toppers, the detail in the dress is lovely.
The dress reminded me of previous parties I had attened, and how I would always love to get a flowing party dress.  

The embellishment is made with Crafts Too Daisy Flourish cutting die, its the largest flourish one I have, so don't get to use it that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts