Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

8 December 2014

Green Bells

Its full steam ahead to Christmas Day - Am I panicking, well maybe (lol)

I've been revisiting some of the lovely artwork I have had in my art collection for sometime, and pulled this one out to use this year.
I set up the collage myself, and then made it into a 3D design :D

The tree cutting die, just works lovely with it too. I decided to put vellum behind the lovely filigree pattern for a change, works quite nice, and made it easier to stick to the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts