Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

6 December 2014

Layered Baubles


Christmas and Bauble's

Its nearly here, just a few weeks until Christmas.

The tradition of decorating Tree's with ornaments (including baubles) is an old one and has a kid I always loved decorating our family tree. This bauble is lovely, and it has a pattern that enables layering.

I decided to only use the baubles on this card.  I worked with purple and white, for the bauble using the DieSire Snowflake Bauble.

 I made bows for the baubles, and added small gems to the backing paper.

Simple card, and I do like this bauble :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts