Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

25 December 2014

Polar Bear Christmas

Merry Christmas

I hope, visitors, you are having a lovely day.

If you are anything like me though, you are blog hopping (lol)

This is my last festive card for this year and I have so enjoyed doing them again.
The paper and 3D sheet for this card, were from a craft mag, and I love the artwork. Its cute, without being too cute.

Of course I had to use my cutting dies, and this one
Marianne D Creatables Bauble & Bell is a lovely set to make embellishments with. I even got a bow on this card :D

I have so enjoyed making this years festive cards, and think I have managed to use different designs from last year, so hope there was things of interest for craft visitors to my blog.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts