Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

13 December 2014

Pretty House Front

It's nice to see vintage houses.

And with snow and decorations, how festive too.

I've had this design in my collection for ages, and found it recently, first time used on a card too.

The detail on the design is really lovely, I especially like the window shapes and the lovely door.

I used Marianne D Creatables Skates die on this card, you can imagine victorian families returning from skating to this lovely house :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts