Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

21 December 2014

Vibrant Snowmen

I love this card, so bright and vibrant

Ive had this snowman design in my art collection for ages and just not got around to using it. I have made a real effort this year, to go through my artwork collection and use some :D
I made it into a 3D sheet, which I still really like doing. Even though I use embellishments , I still really feel you get a nice affect with Decoupage

The embellishment was made using

Crafts-Too Sprig of Leaves, Marianne D Creatables Poinsettia Miniature and Marianne D Christmas Creatables Poinsettia, Straight

I hadnt thought to use a smaller poinsettia with the larger one and was really pleased with the affect.  The Craft Too Sprig die is really difficult to use, which is a shame because I love it.

Wirh the colours, detail and depth I think this card really jumps out at you, I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts