Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

29 January 2015

Angel in White Card

Yes, its a festive card :D

I had some cards I made nearer to xmas gone, which I didn't get chance to share.

This card was made with a Debbi Moore design, one of her lovely angel artwork. This design would look just as nice for other themes.

I used various cutting dies - as always :D 
I really like the contrast with the white and the red on this card, and nice touch with the pearls 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts