Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

14 January 2015

Clock House

A house with a clock.

I like the bird house versions of the house projects I have done prior

This time I decided to do a clock house.  The clock face was made with the Xcut Dies - Chronology, Pocket Watches

I softened the look of the house with floral papers, butterfly and pine cones and sprigs.
These embellishments were made with - 
Signature Dies - Pine Cones and cArt Us Nesting Dies - Butterflies



I like how different these house projects can look, just by changing the embellishments :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts