Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

18 January 2015

Cute Bird House

I have a few bird house shapes now, I could make a lovely little village :D

This house template, is smaller than the other ones I've used so far.  It has rounded sides, which gave a lovely cute look.

I used various cutting dies to decorate this project. It is a low shaped house, so not as much space to play with, and I like how these elements work together on this cute little house

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts