Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

19 January 2015

Elegant Looking Glass Card

Vintage Touch of Elegance

This digital design is one from my collection, and I have finally combined ith with one of the fancy frames I also have then made into a 3D sheet.

The lady has a lovely elegant feel, love the vintage mirror :D

The card just asked for delicate, so I went with a delicate embellishment, using one of the swirl dies, and butterfly dies.

I also wanted that elegant embossed look, that I find I get when I use embossing panels. The dots just work lovely with this design

Just a few gems to the frame, adds a bit of bling. 

Very lady like card, girly in a classy way. 

I love being girlie, and when I can I love to use elegant designs that reflects this part of my personality :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts