Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

5 January 2015

Heart Floral Wreath

Heart Shaped Wall Wreath

I decided to try making a slightly different shaped wreath. This one is a heart shaped one.

I saw an idea on line of using pegs around the base of a wreath. I didn't have any pegs, however, I thought the Marianne D Creatables Ribbon Floral die would made for a nice affect, I have two of these dies, I used one on this card, in two different shapes of paper.

The flowers are made using a few cutting dies, combined and with quite a few layers, one was 8 layers, so very deep.  The card used was also painted with my cosmics.

I also used a couple of dies for the follage -

Marianne D Creatables Bird w/Ivy and the ,leaves from one of the floral dies.

The ribbon to hang and make the bow was bold and detailed, really eye catching. 

Quite a lot of work involved in making the flowers especially, and I do  like the idea with the paper ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts