Face Book Group - For Freebies

I will be posting all my freebies on a Face Book Group to share high quality free art, both the collages and free ZIA projects for colouring.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1307623025962583/

ALL CRAFTERS ARE WELCOME

22 January 2015

Large Pink Roses

Love these Roses

Roses are one of my favourite flowers, and I have quite a range of different rose digital designs in my collection.

This one was a design, I have had for a while, but not gotten around to using. I have finally made it into a 3D seet and used it on a card.

Very detailed rose artwrok, the lovely due drops on the petals, such a nice touch.

I used a couple of my dies to make a simple embellishment with this card, both being Marriane Dies. 

To see the full list of cutting dies I use please do check - Cutting Dies Used, I update this list whenever I purchase a new cutting die.
And I hope this easy reference list helps visitors to find any dies they like the look of, in my projects :D

Whenever I am thinking of purchasing a new cutting die, I always go try find card samples that have used the die I am interested in.  And hope that crafters find my use of dies useful and inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always nice to see comments left for something I have made. So many thanks for posting your thoughts